How to Google stuff on
|The web resource for NY correction history --- 7000+ files of text & images totaling 460+ megabytes.
- Only after reading all seven (7) points, access Google.
- When you do access Google, type or copy/paste the following into its search slot:
- site:www.correctionhistory.org is all one word, no spaces.
- Italtics here only illustrate what to type or copy/paste. Google converts Italics into Roman.
- Immediately after the .org, tap space bar once and type your search term.
- Example --- site:www.correctionhistory.org Rikers Island
- Activate your search.
Now, having read all seven (7) points above, access Google and implement the procedure the 7 points outline. Remember: site:www.correctionhistory.org is one word, followed by one space and your search term.